Full Time Positions
Seven Reasons to Work at Sports Recruits LLC
- Fast Growing - Triple digit growth per year means more opportunities to get your hand’s dirty and actually effect the bottom line
- Passion - You will get to help high school athletes have the opportunity to play in college. (Playing a college sport = some of the best life experiences)
- Great People - 12 fun, intelligent, happy, and hardworking co-workers means you love the people you work with. We also are wise beyond our years after taking a company from the basement to the black.
- Control Your Destiny - Because we are a small company, everyone’s ideas are important and play an influential roll in making our company even better.
- Based in beautiful New York, NY. If you can make it here…
- The industry leader in streamlining the recruiting process. Our first recruiting tool, LacrosseRecruits.com has been referred to as “the online recruiting tool colleges coaches actually use” and VolleyballRecruits.net has even more potential.
- We have some of the best customers in the world. We work with parents who are doing everything they can to help their sons or daughters through the recruiting process and find a college where their children are going to grow socially, academically and athletically. (My parents did the same thing ten years ago when I went through the recruiting process and I plan on doing the same thing when my kids are trying to find a college where they can play lacrosse or maybe dance or be on the debate team, whatever…)
Our interview process is tough. We have a commitment to our team to bring on only the best-of-the-best to sit next to them. A typical interview process includes: telephone interviews, in-person interviews, an assignment, and thorough reference and background checks…
A few sentences from Monocle magazine’s Small Business Survey: